[ros-users] Uservoice-like Suggestions Page

Dan Lazewatsky lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu
Fri Jul 20 19:50:55 UTC 2012

+1 for using wiki categories. A quick check makes it look like that's
either not supported or enabled, but I think it would be a very useful
feature. One of the strengths of ROS is how easy it is to mix and match
components, but there's currently no easy way of finding functionally
equivalent components.

-Dan