[ros-users] Roswiki Version Macro

Jonathan Bohren jonathan.bohren at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:56:16 UTC 2012

Yeah, this has had an open ticket with an attached fix for a while now:
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3967is
<https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3967>

-j

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Daniel Stonier <d.stonier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any chance we could get this updated to point by default to fuerte?
>
> Or even better, provide an argument so the author can set the default on
> their page since what is the recommended stable varies somewhat. This I
> think would make the documentation across ros versions much easier to
> maintain in a way that is less confusing to users.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel.

Jonathan Bohren
PhD Student
Dynamical Systems and Control Laboratory
Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics
The Johns Hopkins University

(707) 520-4736
jbo at jhu.edu