[ros-users] resolving open REP-0122 issues

Dirk Thomas dthomas at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 24 22:08:06 UTC 2012

The subfolder under /etc/ should just be called "ros' (rathen than with a distro suffix).
Why?
If "etc" is located under /opt/ros/DISTRO/ the suffix is not necessary.
If "etc" is located in the root there seems to be no reasonable way to install two different distros at the same time (without one being in a non-standard place like /opt/...).

- Dirk