[ros-users] resolving open REP-0122 issues

Dirk Thomas dthomas at willowgarage.com
Wed Jul 25 23:59:11 UTC 2012

We will have  migration guide ready before we will announce the general availability of catkin.
A draft (which is very likely to change in the near future) can currently be found in the github repository of catkin (https://github.com/ros/catkin/tree/master/doc - especially in
rosbuild_migration.rst).
Some further information from the design phase is available at http://ros.org/doc/fuerte/api/catkin/html/
Please keep in mind that the development is currently still ongoing and some things are likely to change...

- Dirk