[ros-users] Deb source packages

Tim Niemueller niemueller at kbsg.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 12 16:33:14 UTC 2012

Hello.

The PCL deb package was built with a few optimizations that fail on my
particular CPU at hand (AMD Geode) causing an illegal instruction in
costmap_2d (using the PCL to transform incoming LaserScan messages).

I would like to rebuild the package matching the platform at hand. I
looked on packages.ros.org but could not find source debs anywhere. Also
the packages from pointclouds.org do not fit into the ROS eco system.

Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can find the
source package for ros-fuerte-pcl, or how to rebuild it otherwise?

Thanks,
	Tim

--
KBSG - Knowledge-Based Systems Group            AllemaniACs RoboCup Team