[ros-users] Out-of-Core Octree and Visualization Library

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Tue Jun 5 00:50:41 UTC 2012

Hey Kevin,

The Lake Tahoe dataset is publicly available here:
http://opentopo.sdsc.edu/gridsphere/gridsphere?gs_action=datasetMetadata&cid=geonlidarframeportlet&otCollectionID=OT.032011.26910.1

I've never actually tried importing that to disk since we ran that off our
hadoop cluster, but its possible that it'll work though it will probably
take a long time to import.

Hope all is well,

Eitan