[ros-users] Deb source packages

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Jun 12 17:49:50 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

That is where we build the debs from.  In one of our next rounds of
upgrades we hope to provide the sources via apt-get source on
packages.ros.org.  But I suggest pulling from the git-buildpackage repos as
that will be easiest, and you can keep your own fork of the repo if you
want for your architecture specific sources.

Tully

PS: For reference all the new style debians in fuerte they are listed at :
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/releases/fuerte.yaml

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Tim Niemueller <
niemueller at kbsg.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> Ok, just after sending this message I found
> https://github.com/wg-debs/pcl and will try this one now.
>
> Is that the proper location to get the package source from? It's not the
> exact version from the deb repository. Is that available somewhere?
>
>        Tim
>
> --
> KBSG - Knowledge-Based Systems Group            AllemaniACs RoboCup Team

Tully Foote
tfoote at willowgarage.com
(650) 475-2827