[ros-users] rosmake error in Electric

Haojie Zhang haojie.bit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:47:15 UTC 2012

Hi, all

Recently I got a new desktop and installed Electric on Ubuntu 11.10. When I
rosmake  a package in Electric, it dosen't t work. The package is the same
one which I have ever compiled it correctly in diamondback.  The error is:

CMake Error at build/CMakeFiles/CMakeSystem.cmake:1 (INCLUDE):
   include could not find load file:
     /opt/ros/diamondback/ros/core/rosbuild/rostoolchain.cmake
Call Stack (most recent call first):

Attached figure is the error in detail. Any suggestion? Thanks.

--
Haojie