[ros-users] UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Mar 2 17:02:32 UTC 2012

http://ros.org/wiki/Support

""""
2. Suggestions for reporting issues/requesting features

First, check the issue trackers: Known bugs, often with patches or
workarounds, are generally found there. If you have something to add
to an existing bug, add it as a comment to the bug, rather than
posting to the mailing lists.
"""

A ticket regarding this issue was already filed and fixed.  Please
follow the guidelines as they help keep traffic on this list
maintainable.

 - Ken