[ros-users] answers.ros.org keyword email trigger

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 15 02:50:30 UTC 2012

HI,

You can set tags of interest and tags to ignore.  They are set from the
main view page with the list of questions.

For those unfamiliar, on answers.ros.org you can set tags of interest on
the right side bar of the main view and also tags to ignore.  And then  you
can set your preferences for emailed alerts using those filters.  To do
this click on your username, then the subscriptions link.  You can set
instant, daily, weekly, or never for each of 6 different categories of
questions.

Tully

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:24 AM, <goncabrita at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> So here's my problem, I've noticed I miss a few of the question placed on
> answers.ros.org related to the stacks I'm responsible for.
>
> I was going through the subscriptions tab on my settings on
> answers.ros.org and I was wondering if it is possible to trigger an email
> alert for questions posted on the website which contain certain key words
> (in my case the name of the stacks and pkgs I'm responsible for). I'm not
> sure if this feature or something similar is already included.
>
> I know I don't visit answers.ros.org as regularly as I should, still I
> think this could help a lot of people!

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.