[ros-users] rosinstall REP 110 update

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Sun Mar 25 21:39:13 UTC 2012

Thank you both. BTW, you should check for updates frequently, like daily
at the moment. I think the bulk of code is stable and usable, but we still
get bug reports (thanks for those) in particular for Windows and MacOS
users.

Also as an example, just yesterday I fixed rosws info being slow due to
unnecessary git fetches, which makes a huge difference if you use many git
repositories.

We also try to maintain a changelog with the docs, though uploading them
is not automated yet.