[ros-users] Enterprise Version of ROS

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:02:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Tully Foote <tfoote at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This looks like there's a solid group of people interested in making this
> happen.  We haven't officially kicked off the Groovy planning cycle however
> we're starting to setup the infrastructure.   I suggest that this be setup
> as a SIG for the groovy planning
> cycle: http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning

Shaun Edwards and David Vickers created a page for this SIG:

 http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning/Enterprise

Please add your name to the members list if you can participate.

I recommend creating a ros-sig-enterprise mailing list for this group
so meetings and discussions can be open to all (and archived), without
adding traffic to ros-users.
--
 joq