[ros-users] Introducing your new ROS Platform Manager, Tully Foote

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs at aist.go.jp
Wed May 9 23:54:21 UTC 2012

Hi Ken,

It sounds like things are going very well for you. Does your new position
at Google involve ROS, or are you moving in a different direction?

On a related note, I'm interested in hearing more about how ROS 2.0 will
progress, and specifically how to get more closely involved. Will you be at
ROSCon? Is there any chance of having a chat about this?

Geoff