[ros-users] Groovy SIG - Multimaster

Piyush piyushk at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:37:18 UTC 2012

Hi ROS Users,

I have created a page for a Groovy SIG on improving and extending
multimaster support. The link for this SIG was broken on the Groovy
Planning page (someone already in the process of adding this SIG?).

The link for the SIG and the old mailing list for multimaster is
below. I can create a new mailing list if that is more appropriate.
http://ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning/Multimaster