[ros-users] ROS Fuerte update with Ubuntu Precise support

Wes Thierry westhierry at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:32:20 UTC 2012

I try to update with a fresh precise install.  and I get the following:
wes at wes-G73Jh:~$ sudo apt-get install ros-fuerte-desktop-full
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 ros-fuerte-desktop-full : Depends: ros-fuerte-slam-gmapping (=
1.2.7-s1336014066~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-simulator-gazebo (=
1.6.7-s1336006714~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-visualization (=
1.8.11-s1335981752~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-vision-opencv (=
1.8.2-s1335952329~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-perception-pcl (=
1.2.2-s1335953254~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-image-pipeline (=
1.8.2-s1335953718~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-image-transport-plugins (=
1.8.0-s1335952476~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-visualization-tutorials (=
0.6.3-s1336026792~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-laser-pipeline (=
1.4.4-s1335976222~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-fuerte-navigation (=
1.8.1-s1335992190~oneiric) but it is not going to be installed

wes