[ros-users] Problem with navigation stack

Felix Kolbe Felix.Kolbe at informatik.haw-hamburg.de
Mon May 7 09:42:00 UTC 2012

Hi Tomasz,

as noted in the support guidelines* such questions are better asked on
the ROS Question&Answer forum**. If you came along a naming of this
mailing list with a different note, please tell me where.

* http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support
** http://answers.ros.org/

For your problem, maybe this question can help you:
http://answers.ros.org/question/9845/move_base-warning-sensor-out-of-bounds

Happy coding
Felix