[ros-users] Evil bug in installation instructions

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:19:31 UTC 2012

It is interesting, I wonder why the `rosws`[1] command is not used here?  I
suppose it might be trying to explain the role of ROS_PACKAGE_PATH and
ROS_WORKSPACE, but I think it would be better to add information about
ROS_WORKSPACE here: http://ros.org/wiki/ROS/EnvironmentVariables, and use
`rosws` in the tutorial.  Manually creating a setup.sh file seems tedious
and unnecessary.

[1] http://www.ros.org/doc/api/rosinstall/html/

--

William Woodall