[ros-users] Question on a dependency

Wes Thierry westhierry at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:17:34 UTC 2012

*thanks for that JACK, about 2000 questions, searching brings up no help...
so what is the ros-users list for? Professionals?  your comment was
absolutely no help and pretty much plain rude.  Certain mailing lists have
sarcastic idiots on them, and it looks like ros-users is no different.  are
questions forbidden here? pretty much is looking like that if all members
are like Jack...
*