[ros-users] Announcing new ROS repositories: cn-roscs-ros-pkg, cn-alica-ros-pkg, and cn-util-ros-pkg

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue May 15 03:33:06 UTC 2012

Hi Hendrik,

Thanks for the announcement.  Would you be willing to host a rosinstall
file where you could maintain the list of your released stacks?  We
generally recommend this of people releasing more than one stack so that if
they want to update what gets indexed they can do so without needing to
have us do the updates for them.  Often people just put the file into their
source repositories and provide a raw download link to it.

Thanks,
Tully

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer