[ros-users] Groovy Planning SIGs

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Sat May 19 04:41:08 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the SIG proposal deadline is coming up this
weekend.    We're in the proposal stage so you don't need to have a group
interested yet.  Feel free to circulate ideas to get others ideas and
inputs.

For those of you attending ROSCON this weekend, there will be many people
around to bounce ideas off each other.  If it's something you're interested
in seeing happen let others know.

-- Your friendly ROS SIG coordinator.

--
Tully Foote