[ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org

David Butterworth david.butterworth at uqconnect.edu.au
Fri Nov 16 08:45:47 UTC 2012

I strongly agree with Johannes.

Almost every stack/package wiki page has:
"Cannot load information on ... which means that it is not yet in our
and the links are missing.

This is bad for users of the wiki and it will take a long time before
all these contributors realise that they are supposed to fix what they
didn't break.

David.