[ros-users] Should I write plugins for rqt or rviz?

Oswald Berthold opt at sdfk.de
Mon Nov 26 11:06:05 UTC 2012

Dear all,

that's a very interesting discussion, incidentally i spent some time
last week to write a qwt based realtime plotter to replace rxplot
because of matplotlib performance issues, channel limitation etc.

i'm wondering, will it make sense to try and build rqt for fuerte or is
it better to go straight for groovy? i'm on debian so that makes things
a bit more complicated i guess.

bst, oswald

Sent from my fingertip ...