[ros-users] New differential_drive repository.

Jon Stephan jfstepha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:30:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am working on a new repository for some basic relatively
hardware-independent differential drive nodes.

I'd like to work on the documentation at the same time I'm working on
ironing out the bugs.  I've created a wiki page at:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/differential_drive .  As I clean up my code, it
will live at:  https://code.google.com/p/differential-drive  .

Should I get the repository added to the index now?  Or wait until I've got
the code and the documentation complete to have it added?  I'm a little
unclear on how the indexing will change the wiki page, and I don't want to
invest too much time in it if it's going to be overwritten, or significant
parts of it will be done automatically.

Thanks,
-Jon Stephan