[ros-users] Parrot in ROS?

José Álvarez jaaruiz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 06:03:53 UTC 2012

Dear ROS users,

I write in behalf of a friend of mine. He bought some Parrot AR Drones, and just asked me what ROS can do for him. Although I have used ROS in the past, I am unsure what to tell him. I am aware of the existence of packages useful to control the parrot. However, I am not sure if it is already possible to simulate it, which is also of his interest.

Can anybody please share with me his/her experience working with the Parrot and ROS?

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide me.

Best regards,

José