[ros-users] Rosinstall Error … how to fix?

Kevin Walchko kevin.walchko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:05:13 UTC 2012

Sorry, but not sure how to fix this.

The rosinstall for fuerte is wrong and fails on actionlib. The question is answered here (http://answers.ros.org/question/46848/installing-ros-from-source-actionlib-error/) but I don't think any sort of ticket was filed because it failed for me too.

Basically the http://ros.org/rosinstalls/fuerte-ros-full.rosinstall is wrong and says actionlib lives at github.com/wg-debs but it doesn't. I lives at github.com/ros-gbp.

This isn't an actionlib issue, but an installation issue … where should a ticket be filed? Need to change:

- git:
    local-name: actionlib
    uri: git://github.com/wg-debs/actionlib-release.git
    version: debian/ros-fuerte-actionlib_1.8.6_lucid

- git:
    local-name: actionlib
    uri: git://github.com/ros-gbp/actionlib-release.git
    version: debian/ros-fuerte-actionlib_1.8.6_lucid