[ros-users] New differential_drive repository.

Jon Stephan jfstepha at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:25:55 UTC 2012

Thanks Tully, Google code wouldn't let me name the repo with an
underscore (or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it).

This package is definitely not ready for prime-time, I've been messing
around with unit testing.  I will send another announcement it when it
is.  But you should be able to check it out with "git clone
https://code.google.com/p/differential-drive/".

Thanks,
-Jon