[ros-users] libfreenect based Kinect driver

Kevin Walchko kevin.walchko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 02:31:14 UTC 2012

cool …

Here is my libfreenect driver: https://github.com/walchko/kinect

I forked the original ros driver stack, made it more compatible with the current openni driver, and added some other stuff. Feel free to take whatever you feel is useful.

I am currently playing around with the raspberry pi (ARM) and want to eventually hook the kinect up to it. Having trouble getting ros setup right now on ARM.