[ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at hidof.com
Fri Oct 26 18:15:13 UTC 2012

One more thing, my comment about the releases page applies to all Groovy
catkin packages, but for the old stacks I can write some code to do the
right (old) thing, just assuming the stack is a release unit. So, with a
little extra code, you won't have to change your rosinstall file. I'll work
on building in support for that now.

>>> http://ros.org/wiki/humanoid_**localization<http://ros.org/wiki/humanoid_localization> - not working at all

--
Eitan Marder-Eppstein