[ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Wed Oct 31 14:32:11 UTC 2012

Eitan,

I like the new documentation pages.  It seems to make documenting the various versions easier, and more importantly easier for users to access.  Is there a way to document an unstable or trunk version?  I seem to remember a doxygen doc link to unstable, but I don't know if that fits in the new scheme.

Shaun Edwards
Senior Research Engineer
Manufacturing System Department

http://robotics.swri.org