[ros-users] New ROS book available: ROS By Example

Patrick Goebel patrick at pirobot.org
Sat Sep 8 01:51:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

A print version of the book "ROS By Example" is now available at:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/r-patrick-goebel/ros-by-example-volume-1/paperback/product-20377537.html

The PDF version is still available at:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/r-patrick-goebel/ros-by-example-volume-1/ebook/product-20368525.html

--patrick