[ros-users] ros-fuerte-turtlebot package broken?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Sep 11 02:29:05 UTC 2012

Hi Jose,

Only a subset of the packages have been converted to the new build system.
 And only those packages are available through apt-get source.  The
turtlebot stack is not one of the stacks converted yet.
 (The conversion must go in dependency order so the turtlebot is going to
be late in the game. You can see the stacks available in the new system
here: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/releases/fuerte.yaml )

I don't know what your source tree layout was, but compiling the turtlebot
from source should work.  I suggest that you ask for help on
answers.ros.orgwith the specifics of what you're doing to try to
compile from source.  You
should be able to get help there.

Tully

Tully Foote