[ros-users] answers.gazebosim.org

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Wed Sep 26 00:03:28 UTC 2012

2012/9/26 Nate Koenig <natekoenig at gmail.com>

> Hi Dejan,
>
> Gazebo related question should not be posted on answers.ros.org.
>
> I'm looking into the possibility of migrating questions. It's
> non-trivial since questions are tied to users.

Does Askbot allow putting multiple Q&As under one roof (like Stack
Exchange)?
In that way users could easily link accounts and it might also be easy to
port or link Q&As as well.

Marcus

> -nate
>
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Dejan Pangercic
> <dejan.pangercic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nate,
> > are you with this also saying that the Gazebo related questions should
> > not be posted on answers.ros.org anymore?
> > If yes, will the posts from there get migrated?
> >
> > D.
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Nate Koenig <natekoenig at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Hello all,
> >>
> >> A new website for all Gazebo related questions is now live:
> >> answers.gazebosim.org
> >>
> >> Please post all gazebo questions on that site. This includes problems
> >> with ROS + Gazebo, Player + Gazebo, or any other Gazebo question.
> >>
> >> Feature requests, patches, and bug reports should go to the issue
> >> tracker at: https://bitbucket.org/osrf/gazebo
> >>
> >> The gazebo mailing list will transition to a medium for announcements,
> >> project organization, and other miscellaneous topics.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> -nate
> >

> > --
> > Dipl.-Ing. Dejan Pangercic
> > PhD Student/Researcher
> > Intelligent Autonomous Systems Group
> > Technische Universität München
> > Telephone: +49 (89) 289-26908
> > E-Mail: dejan.pangercic at cs.tum.edu
> > WWW: http://ias.cs.tum.edu/people/pangercic

Marcus Liebhardt
Control Engineer
Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Door #601, Namsung-Plaza, 345-30 Gasan-dong, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul,
153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://www.yujinrobot.com
Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-2-2104-0435