[ros-users] ROS Hydro Release Pending

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Sat Aug 31 06:25:44 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on the Hydro release.  It was targeted
for this week, but with the infrastructure upgrades this week we have not
been able to give it our full attention to the release.

In addition to the release we will be upgrading the hosting of the debian
repository, packages.ros.org.  We plan to land both next week.

As always thanks to everyone who has participated in the development
process for Hydro.  One of the most telling statistics is that every
release includes the work of more and more people.  All of your combined
effort is what is going to make Hydro the most comprehensive release of ROS
yet.

Tully