[ros-users] 3rd-Party SMACH States

Jonathan Bohren jonathan.bohren at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:59:44 UTC 2013

All,

As I had originally hoped, many people have written various SMACH [1] state
types and container types with numerous types of behaviors and execution
semantics. Unfortunately, finding these things is hard because they're
scattered across numerous packages in many repositories.

We recently created a page to document the SMACH state and container types
that others have written on the ROS wiki [2]. If you have such extensions
that you'd like to share, it'd be great if you could post them there so
that others can find them!

thanks!
-jon

[1] http://www.ros.org/wiki/executive_smach