[ros-users] Package ros-fuerte-pcl missing from "row-shadow-fixed"

Alex Bencz abencz at clearpathrobotics.com
Mon Feb 4 15:46:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm attempting to run a pre-release test and it's failing with:

The following packages have unmet dependencies: ros-fuerte-perception-pcl : Depends: ros-fuerte-pcl but it is not installable

I suspect that this is because the ros-fuerte-pcl deb for Ubuntu precise is currently missing from ros-shadow-fixed (http://packages.ros.org/ros-shadow-fixed/ubuntu/pool/main/r/ros-fuerte-pcl/). Are the fuerte PCL stacks in the process of being rebuilt?

--
Alex Bencz / Skype: alex.bencz
Clearpath Robotics