[ros-users] OctoMap updates

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 12 17:43:16 UTC 2013

Since I had occasionally used this list for OctoMap announcements, I
thought I could do that one last time to inform you of the recent
updates regarding our infrastructure. Please subscribe to the OctoMap
mailinglist (below) for future updates.

Development recently moved from Sourceforge to GitHub (main repo:
https://github.com/OctoMap/octomap), along with issue tracker items,
wiki articles, and the new main page at http://octomap.github.com. Pull
requests, patches, or any other kind of contributions are welcome!

Future release announcements and new features will be posted on the new
OctoMap mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/octomap (send an
also be the first place for general questions regarding OctoMap, whereas
ROS-related ones (e.g. octomap_server) should continue to be posted at
ROS answers.

Best,

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg