[ros-users] catkin_make convenience improvements

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Fri Feb 1 10:06:32 UTC 2013

Hi Claudio,

thanks for bringing up IDE integration, it was not on my list of things
to consider.
Maybe read this question if you're using Eclipse:
http://answers.ros.org/question/52013/catkin-and-eclipse/

Please do not hesitate to share your experience with catkin and IDEs,
and use answers.ros.org to get help for using other IDEs.

cheers,
   Thibault