[ros-users] Bug in IKFastPlugin for 7DOF arms

Mr David Butterworth david.butterworth at uqconnect.edu.au
Fri Feb 1 16:32:13 UTC 2013

Juan,

Thanks for testing the plugin with your 7 DOF arm, it needed to be done.

I'll take a look at the searchPositionIK() methods.   Would you mind sending me enough files so I can launch your robot please, plus any particular joint angles you were testing?  (off-list if you prefer)

Also, do people agree that getPositionIK() should only return the first solution?  I think this was deliberate, and the logical choice.

Regards,
David.

Maintainer, KAIST-ROS-Pkg