[ros-users] Problems with indexer?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 15 21:30:26 UTC 2013

Hi George,

Thanks for flagging that.  It looks like the ar_pose metadata is getting
extra information added.  Can you file a issue in
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/jenkins_scripts repo with the more
specific instances you've seen so we can try to track this down.

I've opened a ticket for the rosbrowse issue:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/rosbrowse/issues/1 It's just the url
generator is missing the distro argument in distro=fuerte.  You can fix it
by adding fuerte to the url after the distro=.

Tully

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM, George Brindeiro <
georgebrindeiro at lara.unb.br> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know what's going on with the ROS indexer? Lately I have seen
> loads of packages at the ROS wiki with bad stack information (see
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/ar_pose).
> Just now I have seen that package/stack/metapackage browsing at ros.orgis also faulty for several queries (see
> http://www.ros.org/browse/search.php?distro=fuerte&q=rgbd:
> ccny_rgbd_tools works, but rgbdslam_freiburg doesn't).
>
> From what I figure, these problems affect mostly pre-Groovy releases.
>
> Regards,
> --
> George Andrew Brindeiro
> Laboratório de Automação e Robótica (LARA)
> Universidade de Brasília
>
> Phone: +55 (61) 3107-1040
> Web: http://www.lara.unb.br/~georgebrindeiro

Tully Foote