[ros-users] answers.ros.org is the hell

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Sat Feb 16 17:10:26 UTC 2013

Hi Florian,

I feel tempted to suggest that you ask these questions on
answers.ros.org, but you might take it the wrong way.

answers.ros.org attempts to prevent spam by requiring a little karma to
post links.
New users can mask links in their console output to post a question with
links. I think a blank after "https:// " should do.

I think it already has been suggested to exempt certain sites from that
rule, like *.ros.org (and maybe localhost might be good, too), not sure
whether and when this will happen.

regards,
   Thibault