[ros-users] answers.ros.org is the hell

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:45:07 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Thibault Kruse <kruset at in.tum.de> wrote:

> On 18.02.2013 19:10, Yamokoski, JD (JSC-ER)[OCEANEERING SPACE SYSTEMS]
> wrote:
>
>> Speaking of frustrating, have you ever tried using ROS answers to search
>> for anything? Its a joke.
>
> I do, though mostly for answering. Yet I also note bugs. As an example,
> try searching for "pcl". I find it alarming that answers.ros.org has no
> public issue tracker, to start with.

It used to have one, under Trac at code.ros.org. According to this page,
the answers.ros.org component has moved to github:

 https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/query

If so, I can't find it there. I would have expected to find it somewhere
under the ros-infrastructure project, like roswiki.

Maybe it got lost in migrating to github?
--
 joq