[ros-users] answers.ros.org is the hell

Ken Conley kwc at kwc.org
Thu Feb 21 20:47:20 UTC 2013

To be fair, Fuerte was late as well, and the reasons that drove Fuerte to
be late also fed into a longer cycle for Groovy.  The continued growth of
ROS creates scaling issues-- it takes a significant effort to keep the
thousands of package in ROS even compiling together, and the changes in
Fuerte/Groovy were meant to make this easier in the future.  It would be
nice to appreciative of these efforts.

  - Ken