[ros-users] Hydro Medusa Plan for code.ros.org

Dave Hershberger hersh at willowgarage.com
Thu Jan 24 20:21:49 UTC 2013

Um, the ticket migration will be a problem for people who can't log in to
the server hosting code.ros.org.  The ticket migration script of mine which
is linked from
http://www.ros.org/wiki/RecommendedRepositoryUsage/MigrationHelp requires a
copy of the sqlite database file in which the trac tickets are stored.

As soon as anyone tries to use that migration guide to move tickets, they
will send an email asking for the trac DB file.

I don't have a recommendation at this time, I just wanted to let you know.