[ros-users] Hydro Medusa Plan for code.ros.org

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jan 24 21:44:16 UTC 2013

Am 24.01.2013 21:21, schrieb Dave Hershberger:
> Um, the ticket migration will be a problem for people who can't log in
> to the server hosting code.ros.org <http://code.ros.org>.  The ticket
> migration script of mine which is linked from
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/RecommendedRepositoryUsage/MigrationHelp
> requires a copy of the sqlite database file in which the trac tickets
> are stored.

I have successfully used the migration script at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/tratihubis/ to move the OctoMap tracker
items from Sourceforge to Github. It only requires to create a custom
query in Trac, and export to csv from that. This all worked fine, only
the date of the items got lost in the process but I'm sure that could
also be fixed somehow.

Best,
Armin

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg