[ros-users] Joint controller manager

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Tue Jan 29 14:12:03 UTC 2013

Sachin

Regarding the joint trajectory action work below. I have been working on a similar effort, although much simpler. Can you point me to your code?  If it works for ros industrial I can probably offer up some time to write your unit tests.

- Is there any work on decoupling the more common "workhorse" controllers out of the pr2_controller_manager infrastructure (eg. a couple of mobile base implementations, the FollowJointTrtajectory action)?. I've already spent some time factoring out the spline splicing and interpolation code from the FollowJointTrtajectory action, and was planning on writing some unit tests on it. If not, I can also make this available once the cleanup is complete.