[ros-users] cannot create account on code.ros.org

Martin Weis martin.weis.newsadress at gmx.de
Thu Jan 31 18:41:48 UTC 2013

Hello!

On 31.01.2013 14:55, Armin Hornung wrote:
> On 2013-01-31 14:49, Vincent Rabaud wrote:
>> Hi, code.ros.org <http://code.ros.org> is being deprecated as all
>> projects from there are being moved to GitHub. This was announced on
>> this mailing list under the title "Hydro Medusa Plan for code.ros.org
>> <http://code.ros.org>".

Ah, this is a high-trafic list, and therfore I did not read this.
Thank you for the info, so I try there...

> Is it possible to put a big announcement with this information on the
> code.ros.org landing page, or even the login / register pages? I would
> assume that many pages (ROS wiki etc) directly point to it, and not
> everyone reads the mailing list.

Yes please, since this might be the reason I spent a lot of time (+ I
would not end up in the right place).
And I can confirm code.ros.org being linked from many places/documentation.

Thank you,
Martin