[ros-users] Hydro Medusa Plan for code.ros.org

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:29:11 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Tully Foote <tfoote at willowgarage.com>wrote:

> To Jack's question about links
>
> Most automatic references should be fixed by updating references in
> ros/rosdistro.  The only other place is any documentation on the wiki or in
> the code.  One common place will be the link at the bottom of each page
> pointing to the issues.

The http://ros.org/wiki/rosdistro page describes a catkin utility command,
followed by a broken link for "rosdistro pre-catkin".

We need a wiki page that explains clearly "here's where you register your
source repositories", for Electric, Fuerte and Groovy, both wet and dry.
Google does not reveal a clear answer to that query.
--
 joq