[ros-users] ROS Hydromedusa Logo and Tshirt Campaign

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Jul 22 18:56:23 UTC 2013

With the imminent release of ROS Hydromedusa, we are happy to continue the
tradition of releasing great artwork to accompany great software.

[image: Hydromedusa_web1.jpg]

This time we're trying something new: to make ROS Hydromedusa T-shirts
available to everyone, we're running a campaign on
TeeSpring<http://teespring.com/ros_hydro_medusa>.
This is a limited time offer; by pooling resources and ordering shirts at
the same time, we can keep costs down for everyone.

Please show your support of ROS by ordering a shirt! Proceeds from shirt
sales will primarily cover the cost of the logo design, with any excess to
be used for future ROS maintenance and development.

It's a 3-week campaign, with 2 weeks and 6 days left. We need at least 150
shirt orders by the end of the campaign to make the purchase. Orders in the
US should arrive within 2 weeks of the end of the campaign; allow an extra
week for international orders.

There are a variety of men's and women's sizes and TeeSpring supports
international
shipping <http://teespring.com/about/shipping>.

Get your ROS Hydromedusa Tshirt <http://teespring.com/ros_hydro_medusa>