[ros-users] ROS Hydromedusa Logo and Tshirt Campaign

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Jul 29 22:34:44 UTC 2013

@ Everyone

Thanks for ordering our shirts.  As Doug mentioned we easily passed our
threshold of 150 shirts in the first week of the campaign.  This means that
we will definitely be getting the shirts.  If you haven't ordered yours yet
you can still do so for 13 more days here:
http://teespring.com/ros_hydro_medusa  Afterwhich Teespring will be
shipping you all your shirts!

@ Doug, Kevin, Jon. Unfortunately the color of the shirt is integral to the
design.  Our artist actually specifically tailored the logo to match shades
available from American Apparel.  We'll keep it in mind for the next shirt.

Tully