[ros-users] ROS Hydromedusa Logo and Tshirt Campaign

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Mon Jul 29 23:12:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Bill Smart <smartw at engr.orst.edu> wrote:

> Perhaps no two release shirts in a row with fabulous colours?  :-)
>
> -- Bill, who *will* be wearing his Hydro shirt to work

If we do that, I vote for increasing the size of "ROS" in the logo. It's
hard to spot at the moment.

Marcus

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Tully Foote <tfoote at osrfoundation.org>wrote:
>
>> @ Everyone
>>
>> Thanks for ordering our shirts.  As Doug mentioned we easily passed our
>> threshold of 150 shirts in the first week of the campaign.  This means that
>> we will definitely be getting the shirts.  If you haven't ordered yours yet
>> you can still do so for 13 more days here:
>> http://teespring.com/ros_hydro_medusa  Afterwhich Teespring will be
>> shipping you all your shirts!
>>
>> @ Doug, Kevin, Jon. Unfortunately the color of the shirt is integral to
>> the design.  Our artist actually specifically tailored the logo to match
>> shades available from American Apparel.  We'll keep it in mind for the next
>> shirt.
>>
>> Tully
>>

>> On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Jonathan Bohren <
>> jonathan.bohren at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> turquoise. Any chance of adding black, white, or maybe a navy blue?
>>>
>>> +1 to black!

Marcus Liebhardt
Control Engineer
Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Door #601, Namsung-Plaza, 345-30 Gasan-dong, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul,
153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://www.yujinrobot.com
Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-70-46577073